GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last update: 06 January 2023
- By using and/or visiting any section of the Website https://www.ggpoker.eu.local (the “Website” or “GGPoker”); or by opening an account on the Website, you agree to be bound by:
- The General Terms and Conditions, on this page;
- Withdrawal Policy;
- Security & Ecology Policy;
- House Rules;
- Any game rules;
- Bonus Terms and any other terms and conditions of promotions, bonuses and special offers, which may be found on the Website from time to time.
- All of the terms and conditions listed above shall together be referred to as “the Terms”, “Terms” or “these Terms”.
- Please read the Terms carefully before accepting them. If you do not agree to accept and be bound by the Terms, please do not open an account or continue to use the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes acceptance of the Terms.
- This website is owned and operated by NSUS Malta Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with registration number C91118 and registered address at Level 3, Suite NO.2386, Tower Business Centre, Tower Street, Swatar, Birkirkara, Malta (hereinafter referred to as “us”, “our”, “we” or the “company”). NSUS Malta Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under the licences: MGA/B2C/730/2019 (issued on 18 June 2021) for Type 1 and Type 3 Games .
- The terms “user”, “player”, or “you” refer to you, the person who has registered or is planning to register an Account on the Website.
- We may need to change the Terms for a number of reasons, including but not limited to, for commercial reasons, or in order to comply with new laws and regulations. The most up-to-date Terms can be accessed here, and the date on which they came into force is noted.
- Where We wish to make substantial changes to the Terms and Conditions, we will give You as much prior notice of such changes as is reasonably practicable via one of the following methods:
- Email (to the email address You have previously supplied us with, if any);
- A message in your mailbox of game client;
- A notice on the Website.
- Where we make changes to the Terms and Conditions which we wish to notify You of directly, we will do so by such method of notification as we may, in our discretion, deem to be appropriate.
- We may, at our discretion, invite You to accept the new Terms and Conditions by clicking on “yes” or “I accept”, checking a ‘tick box’ or any other similar method of confirmation by You. If You provide us with any such confirmation, or if you continue to use the Services and/or Your Account after notification under this paragraph 3 (Changes To The Terms And Conditions), You shall be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, the new Terms and Conditions (including any additions, removals, substitutions). If any change is unacceptable to You, You may either cease using the Services and/or close Your Account by following the steps in paragraph 9 below.
4. OPENING AN ACCOUNT
- In order to place a bet via the Website, you will need to open an account on the Website (“Account” or “Your Account”).
- You must register personally by following the on-screen instructions and fill in the required fields on the registration landing page, including your name, date of birth, and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address (“Your Contact Details”). You are not allowed to create an Account on behalf of any other person.
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that, by using the services at the Website, you may both win and lose money.
- Your Account must be registered in your own, correct, name. You may only open one Account on this Website. Any other accounts which you open on this Website shall be considered “Duplicate Accounts”. You must not attempt in any way to create a Duplicate Account by providing information different from the information provided on the first Account.
- Even if you cannot remember if you have an Account open or are currently self-excluded, the responsibility still lies with you to make sure that you do not have an open Account.
- After opening Your Account, you may participate in any game or offer, or service on the Website only if you transfer sufficient funds into Your Account for such participation. We shall not give you any credit whatsoever for participation in any game, offer, or service.
- For various legal or commercial reasons, We do not accept players who reside in a number of countries and jurisdictions (“Restricted Jurisdiction”). As a rule, if a potential player cannot find his/her country of residence in the list of countries available during the registration process, this means that GGPoker will not be able to accept him/her as a player, therefore this person will not be able to access the products and services of GGPoker. The Restricted Jurisdiction includes Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Cuba, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, Georgia, Ghana, Great Britain (UK), Greece, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liberia, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, S. Georgia and S. Sandwich Isls., Saint Martin (French part), Senegal, Seychelles, Somalia, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen, Zimbabwe or other restricted jurisdictions as communicated by us from time to time. By using the Website, you confirm you are not a resident in a Restricted Jurisdiction. If you open or use the Website while residing in a Restricted Jurisdiction: your account may be closed by us immediately; any winnings and bonuses will be confiscated and remaining balance returned (subject to reasonable charges and regulatory requirements), and any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us; and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn.
- When attempting to open an account or using the Website, it is the responsibility of the player to verify whether gambling is legal in that particular jurisdiction.
- You must maintain Your Account and keep your details up-to-date. If you wish to close Your Account, you must send a request to do so to [email protected]
- We hold customer funds in a separate account from company funds accounts. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid in the event of insolvency.
- By checking the appropriate checkbox during the registration process the user may allow and authorize us to keep him/her informed about changes on the Website, new services and promotions by email, phone and SMS. The user can at any time opt out from this communication by sending an email to h[email protected] or through the Account page on our Website.
5. COMPLIANCE OBLIGATIONS
- You warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age, or any higher age required by laws that apply to you the (“Legal Age”). When opening an account, you will be required to confirm that you are at least 18 years of age;
- The details supplied when opening Your Account are correct;
- You are the rightful owner of the money in Your Account;
- You are a resident in a jurisdiction which allows gambling;
- You are not a resident in Restricted Jurisdiction;
- You will provide additional information and documentation whenever requested by us;
- The purpose for opening an account with Us, is for the leisure and entertainment derived from using our Services; and
- The money deposited is not derived from any activity which is illegal.
- The company complies with Maltese and European laws, regulations and guidelines for the prevention of money laundering and the funding of terrorism. In complying with its obligations at law, we are empowered to, and we will take all necessary measures to ensure that our Services are not used for any illicit activity, and we may report transactions and accounts, and take all other measures required of us at law.
- All transactions made by players on our site are checked to prevent money laundering and all other illegal activity.
- By agreeing to the Terms, you authorize us to undertake such Checks as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including regulatory bodies and authorities) to confirm your age, identity, place of residence, payment method and contact details and to prevent money laundering, including requesting information and documentation from you (the “Checks”).
- We reserve the right to withhold any payment to/from a player’s account, to such player, until the Checks are deemed satisfactory.
- We are required to undertake verification of your age. We are also required to verify your identity and place of residence when you reach the amount of two thousand euro (€2000) in deposits, whether such threshold was reached in a single transaction or a series of transactions within a rolling period of 180 days. We may also carry out these verification procedures even in case of lower deposits or in case of any withdrawals. We are required to lock Your Account to prevent any withdrawals until such time as your identity and place of residence have been verified. We may use a recognized third-party provider to undertake these Checks on our behalf. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, you authorize us to provide your personal details to such third party, who will keep a record of the information we provide to them. In certain circumstances we may have to contact you and ask you to provide further information to us in order to complete the Checks. You agree to provide us with all information and documentation requested by us within thirty (30) days of either our request or the total amount of your deposits reaching EUR 2,000, whichever is earlier, and that Your Account will be suspended or closed by us otherwise.
- Acceptable documentation to complete the Checks include:
- Proof of ID – passport, national identity card or driving license;
- Proof of residence – a recent utility bill which is less than three months old. The utilities need to be for services installed and provided at a residential property, for example water/electricity/gas bills or internet and landline phone installed on premises;
- Proof of ownership of payment method – subject to the deposit method used (copy of the credit card used, screen shot of e-wallet or recent bank statement clearly indicating ownership of the payment account);
- Additional verification may be required such as proof of funding of Ewallet accounts, occupation, as well as source of wealth and source of funds information.
- We are obliged to undertake checks to identify whether you are a Politically Exposed Person (“PEP”), a sanctioned person, or whether you are subject to any adverse media. We use third party screening services to detect any such status. We reserve the right to refuse to provide the Services to you in case of a positive match.
- If you fail or refuse to provide any information or document requested by us, then we reserve the right to lock, suspend or close your account.
- If a player account remains inactive (i.e. when no login is performed at the operator’s Website) for a period of more than 12 months, we are entitled to charge a monthly account maintenance fee of 5 EUR, starting on the 13th month of inactivity. Following 12 months of uninterrupted inactivity, we will send a reminder mail to you via the e-mail address saved in Your Account details. Upon receipt of this reminder mail, you will have 30 days to log into your player account. If no login is registered within this 30-day period, 5 EUR of real money credit or bonus money credit will be deducted from the balance. If the balance is less than 5 EUR then the whole amount will be deducted. If the account remains inactive after 13 consecutive months, you will be sent a reminder mail every month and a monthly charge of 5 EUR will be incurred and deducted from the real money credit or bonus money credit of the player account accordingly.
- If the player account remains inactive for more than 12 months and the account balance is 0 EUR, no further charge will be incurred. The inactivity fee will be incurred on a monthly basis until the next transaction is performed at the Website. After the inactivity fee is incurred for 30 consecutive months, or after account balance reaches 0 EUR, the company is entitled to close the Your Account
7. USERNAME, PASSWORD, AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- After opening Your Account, you must not disclose (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username and password to anyone else. We do not accept any liability for damages resulting from your negligence or inability to protect your login details. If you have lost or forgotten Your Account details, you may retrieve your password by clicking on the “Forgot Password?” link below the login panel.
8. DEPOSITS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
- You may participate in any Game only if you have sufficient funds available to wager for such participation. The Operator shall not give you any credit whatsoever for participation in any Game.
- You shall only use such credit cards and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to you in relation to deposits of funds into your Account. You are prohibited from depositing funds into your account with any payment method belonging to a third person, whether directly or indirectly.
- You may not use funds that originate from any illegal activity or source or that is tainted or associated with any illegality or ill-gotten means. You may be required to provide information and documentation on the source of your wealth and funds to justify your deposit activity.
- The Operator will for all markets accept payments made according to the currency chosen on Registration. Accepted currencies for payments may vary between markets, and the Company may accept multiple currencies for payments in some markets. The exchange rate used by the Operator will be updated on a daily basis and determined by the time of withdrawal from depositing account. Please note that any exchange premiums are payable by you and that accepted currencies may differ from one market to another.
- To deposit funds into your User Account, you can use any of the deposit methods specified on the Cashier page. Details regarding processing time and fee for the payment methods utilized are available on this page and may be amended from time to time.
- You are not allowed to transfer, sell and/or acquire user accounts.
- The Operator may charge assigned fees for processing deposits or withdrawals. Fees may change over time and current fee structure is specified in the relevant pages of the site. The Operator reserves the right to assign minimum and maximum deposit levels as specified on the relevant pages of the site and may change over time.
- The Operator reserves the right to use additional procedures and means to verify your identity when effecting deposits into your User Account.
- The Operator is not a financial institution and thus should not be treated as such. Your account will not get any interest on deposited amounts. You are prohibited from storing or holding funds in your account unless you intend to use the funds on our Services. You are prohibited from exchanging funds on your account against any debt or credit outside of our Services.
- All information related to funds deposit can be found under “My Account” . You can use any of available depositing methods stated there, however they may change from time to time.
- Your bank may independently charge you for bank wire transfers and other methods of payment. Deposit Methods and Transaction fees are listed here. All withdrawals are processed in EUR and will incur currency conversion and international transaction fees charged by your bank
- We do not accept cash funds sent to us.
- You may only use deposit and payment methods owned and operated by yourself.
- You are not allowed to use third party payment methods for either deposits or withdrawals and we reserve the right to redirect payments to elect payment methods that have been in prior use by you in respect of any particular payment.
- We do not offer refunds for deposits made in our casino, except as provided below. By depositing money, you agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals, refunds or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Account, and agree to refund and compensate us for unpaid deposits. To prevent fraudulent activity, we may refund a deposit if we discover that it was made using a payment method issued or belonging to any person other than the account holder. Any winnings generated from funds deposited using payment methods belonging to third parties will be forfeited and removed from Your Account immediately, and Your Account may be blocked, suspended or closed; the refund will be processed directly to the payment method used for depositing.
- We can, under certain circumstances, credit a player’s account with so called bonus money. The conditions for the crediting of the bonus (e.g. welcome bonus) and the amount of the bonus is determined by the company and set out on the Website from time to time. For promotions that are currently running please follow this link: https://www.ggpoker.eu.local.
- If an account contains bonus money, funds may be withdrawn from it once bonus money have been transformed into real cash winnings. If an account contains both the player’s own money and bonus money, the bonus money will only be available for wagering once the existing player’s own money have been used. Specific bonus conditions may be published on the Website with the launch of specific bonus schemes.
- Your Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking insurance system. Additionally, any money deposited with us in your Account will not earn any interest.
- We may at any time set off any positive balance on Your Account against any amount you owe to us when we settle or re-settle any bets, wagers or other transactions pursuant to the Terms, including Duplicate Accounts, Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity or Errors.
- In relation to deposits of funds into Your Account, you shall only use such debit and credit cards and other payment methods that are valid and lawfully belong to you. We may perform additional Checks before accepting any deposits from you, as well as decline any deposits if such Checks’ results are not to our reasonable satisfaction.
9. WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
- You may request withdrawal of funds from Your Account at any time provided that:
- All payments made into Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed, refunded or otherwise cancelled;
- Any Checks referred to in section 5 above have been completed;
- You have made a minimum of one deposit to Your Account and you have wagered at least once, in full, the deposited amount;
- Wager terms associated with any bonus money on Your Account have been met. These terms must be met even if the associated bonus and/or winnings have been forfeited or otherwise became unavailable.
- We will attempt to accommodate your request regarding the payment method and currency of your withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. You are not allowed to use third party payment methods for withdrawals and we reserve the right to redirect payments to elect payment methods that have been in prior use by you in respect of any particular payment.
- Player funds cannot be withdrawn if those include funds which are restricted (bonus money).
- All withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from where the funds paid into the player’s account originated.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee amounting to our own costs (including the cost of the deposits).
- You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to your local tax or other authorities.
- Withdrawal timeframes are dependent on the verification status of the customer. As part of our licensing requirements we must collect documentary evidence of customer’s identity, proof of address, and/or proof of payment under certain circumstances and this can affect the approval times of withdrawal processing. Once a withdrawal has been approved, customers can expect funds to reach them in the following timeframes:
- VISA withdrawals: 1-3 banking days
- Bank Transfer Withdrawals: 2-5 working days
- Trustly Withdrawals: up to 3 working days
- Skrill Withdrawals: up to 3 working days
- Neteller Withdrawals: up 3 working days
A withdrawal period may occasionally be delayed due to regulatory or AML requirements. In such cases, we will endeavour to resolve the situation as soon as reasonably possible.
- If an account has been dormant, closed, blocked or excluded for any reason and for any period of time the player may contact our support team to recover any pending funds that he might still have in the account. Our support team will immediately launch an investigation into the claim and the player will be contacted back with information of how the funds will be transferred back to you. If there is a dispute over the account or the funds held within it, you may contact the ADR or the Malta Gaming Authority.
- We reserve the right to process withdrawals only to the customer’s verified bank account.
- Details regarding withdrawal processing time and fee for the payment methods are available in the cashier page and may be amended from time to time.
- In relation to withdrawals of funds from Your Account, you shall only use such debit and credit cards and other payment methods that are valid and lawfully belong to you.
- Withdrawals to Your Account can be made in a number of permitted currencies chosen by the user upon registration. Withdrawals from Your Account will be made in the currency chosen at registration.
- The minimum withdrawal that can be made is 10 EUR / 10 USD, but some withdrawal options may have higher minimum withdrawal amount which will be shown in the withdrawal page of the cashier.
10. PLACING A BET OR GAMING
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the details of any transaction are correct.
- You can access your transaction history on the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time in our sole discretion. No transaction is accepted by us until we have confirmed to you that it has been accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you should contact Customer Services.
- Once your bet is confirmed, you cannot cancel the transaction without our written consent.
11. PUBLICITY OF TOURNAMENT RESULTS
- By registering for a tournament at GGPoker, You agree to allow us to use your play data within an online live stream, in online broadcasting, and any other future publicity that GGPoker may use after the completion of the tournament. All GGPoker tournaments are reported on in various online media and social media platforms with results published that include players’ GGPoker nicknames, finishing positions, played-hands and pay-outs in the events. However, we do not publicly use players’ real names or personal information unless we have written permission from the players to do so. Any final tables of tournaments, selected by GGPoker, can be broadcasted on online media, such as the Twitch platform, with hole cards open with a delay of 1 (one) hour from the actual time of play.
- For some specific tournaments, You need to consent that your real name will be published if you win any prize from such tournaments. If you do not want the publicity of your real name, you should not register for such tournaments in GGPoker. For these specific tournaments, You will be prompted with a pop-up window during the tournament registration for release consent of your information and additional confirmation of your real name.
12. EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES
- In case our server crashes, all players will have their money returned to their player account. All games that were running at the moment of the crash will be cancelled and all wagers on the tables at that point in time will be returned to the player’s account. The same applies when there are miscarried or aborted games.
- The Operator reserves the right to limit or refuse wagers at its own discretion when exceptional circumstances occur, that is, for instance, when there is suspicion that a game has a software error, or there is some sort of player manipulation in respect of a particular game. The Operator also reserves the right to terminate games as it deems necessary in the particular circumstance. In the event there is an error in the pay tables or gaming software, the Operator reserves the right to reverse the wagers and refund the players in full.
13. SECURITY CHECKS
- We are committed to providing our customers with an enjoyable poker experience in a safe and secure environment, and we operate security procedures and checks to protect our customers and GGPoker from fraud and collusion. Any kind of BOT or Artificial Intelligence is strictly prohibited on GGPoker. Occasionally, as part of this process, we will wish to make Checks on Accounts and plays in the Game(s) and this may result in the suspension of the use of Accounts whilst these checks are carried out, as well as requests for information from customers. We believe it is in the best interests of our customers and ourselves that we operate this process and it is a condition of participation that all our customers acknowledge this and cooperate with us in this respect.
- Players can play on GGPoker only upon acceptance of the Security & Ecology Agreement. Security & Ecology Agreement includes all the details of the security checks that we perform to make the environment safe and fair for all players.
14. COLLUSION, CHEATING, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
- The following activities are not allowed and constitute a material breach of the Terms:
- Colluding with third parties;
- Using unfair advantage or influence (commonly known as cheating), including the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our software, the use of automated players (sometimes known as ‘bots’) or harmful software; or the exploitation of an error;
- Using unfair betting patterns or strategies, such as equal, zero or low margin bets, bets with minimal risks, hedge betting, or otherwise placing bets in such a way that in our opinion the system is being abused, guaranteed win is achieved, or the risk is minimized.
- Undertaking fraudulent activities to your advantage, including but not limited to the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized credit or debit card, as a source of funds;
- Taking part in any criminal activity, including but not limited to money laundering;
- We will take all reasonable steps to prevent such activities; detect them and the relevant players, including by sharing information with specific third parties to detect cheating or fraudulent activities; and deal with the relevant players appropriately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage which you or any other player may incur as a result of such activities, and any action we take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- If you suspect a person is colluding, cheating or undertaking a fraudulent activity, please report it to us by e-mailing [email protected].
- We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, and you agree to cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
- Any Bonus is only available once per person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number, bank account, telephone number, computer/device and / or IP address.
- Any “welcome” Bonuses are only available to new customers whom open an account on the Site and whom have never held an account on the Site before, have never received a welcome offer of any kind and who are invited to take part in a welcome offer by virtue of it being specifically offered to them when they register on the Site.
- Some bonuses must be manually activated by player. Unless stated otherwise players can do this after logging into the account and depositing the amount required to access the Bonus. Such Bonuses can only be activated when real money is available in the Account. If you play with any of your deposited funds prior to claiming the Bonus, lost funds cannot be used to activate the Bonus.
- All Bonuses have a wagering requirement that needs to be completed within a given time frame before any potential winnings and/or bonuses can be withdrawn. The Wagering Requirements of a Bonus means the total amount of bets you must stake before the Bonus and any accrued winnings are transferred into your Cash Balance and can be withdrawn. The Wagering Requirements for each Bonus are set out in the specific terms for the Bonus and will be expressed as a multiple of the Bonus amount, or of the Bonus plus the Deposit amount, along with a time limit by which this amount must be played through. Failure to meet the required wagering requirements and/or forfeit of an active Bonus for any reason may result in the forfeit of all winnings attained throughout the wagering process of the Bonus. Any attempt to withdraw any funds or cash out any placed bets prior to the complete fulfilment of the Bonus wagering requirement, may result in the Bonus and any winnings attained being forfeited. System bets do not count towards the wagering requirements. Only bets that have been placed and settled during the campaign period will be considered towards the wagering requirements. Any bets that are placed and settled outside this period will not count.
- Any evidence or reasonable suspicion that specific bets were placed on any Game (i.e. collusion to create “action”) without risk will not qualify for any wagering requirement. If you are found to be colluding with other players, you will have your bets cancelled, account closed and all deposits made by you may be forfeited.
- If you cancel the Bonus, You will lose the Bonus and all winnings generated from the Bonus. Details on the applicable restrictions can be found in the specific terms of the promotion.
- We have the right to refuse any player a Bonus or we may alter the Bonus (including cancellation), if we believe that:
- the Bonus is being abused (our definition of abuse includes but is not limited to a player making use of promotional offers without ever risking their own funds);
- technical issues have occurred in relation to the Bonus;
- the Bonus is, for any reason, not able to be conducted as planned.
- We offer promotions in good faith to players who use our services for entertainment purposes. We reserve the right to cancel or remove a player’s access to these games in the case of suspected abuse of this offer and also, should we deem so necessary, terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect. In the case of an offender’s account being closed, we will not be liable to refund any losses made by a player on any games or to refund any balances on the players account. ‘Abuse’ includes but is not limited to using software and/or opening multiple accounts in order to gain an unfair advantage on a Bonus. In all cases of abuse, we retain the right to withhold all winnings and any balances remaining on Your Account.Therefore: If we notice that a bonus is being abused and/or the bonus terms are being breached, we may take the following actions against such abusers:
- Revoke and / or cancel any bonuses and bonus winnings that we regard may have been redeemed by misuse of the system; and / or
- Players found to be abusing bonus offers may be barred from receiving further bonuses; and/or
- Abusing player accounts may be terminated
A list of what may be deemed abuse may include but is not limited to:
- Using more than one account,
- Manipulation of software, exploitation of loopholes or other technical forms of abuse or other behaviour which amounts to deliberate cheating,
- Masking IP address or using a VPN
9. All Bonuses are intended for recreational players and/or as tokens of appreciation to our customers and we therefore reserve the right to restrict eligibility to participate in all or part of any Bonus.
16. OTHER PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
- You shall not corrupt the Website, flood the Website with information so as to cause the Website to not function, nor use any features which may affect the function of the Website in any way for example (but not limited to) releasing or propagating viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. Any multiple submissions or spam are strictly prohibited. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Website.
- You shall use the Website for personal entertainment only and shall not be allowed to reproduce the Website or any part of it in any form whatsoever without our express consent.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the servers on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or similar. With regard to any software connected to or accessible through the Website, you must not attempt to: reverse engineer or decompile such software, modify, remove or obscure any proprietary notices placed on software, copy it by any means for any purpose whatsoever, attempt to derive source code or other information from such software or use it for any purpose other than playing the games or in any way that could adversely affect our name, image or reputation or the name, image or reputation of third parties. Should you breach this provision, we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on such Website, or on any Website linked to the Website.
- It is prohibited to sell, transfer and/or acquire accounts from other players.
17. CLOSURE AND TERMINATION BY US
- In certain cases, we may suspend Your Account, meaning that Your Account will not be deleted, and Your Account balance will remain intact, but you will not be able to perform deposits, withdrawals, place bets or participate in games, until the underlying reason of suspension is resolved. We may suspend Your Account if one or more of the following occurs:
- you do not provide proof that you are of a Legal Age to our reasonable satisfaction;
- you do not provide documents requested by us to complete our Checks to our reasonable satisfaction;
- we investigate any transaction made by you for suspected money laundering or other illegal activity;
- we have reasonable suspicion that you committed a breach of the Terms.
- If you breach the Terms, we may terminate Your Account, confiscate all bonus money, forfeit all your winnings (including those withdrawn by you) resulted from your breach (or made while in breach) of the Terms, recover and set off the amount of withdrawn winnings against the real money balance of Your Account, and return the remainder of the real money on Your Account to you (subject to reasonable charges and our ability to do so using the payment method we verified as belonging to you). We may do so if one or more of the following occurs:
- you fail to provide documents requested by us to complete our Checks or prove that you are of a Legal Age to our reasonable satisfaction within thirty (30) days of our request or such shorter period of time as stipulated by these Terms or required by law;
- you register a Duplicate Account;
- we have reasonable suspicion that you have made or attempted to made a deposit using a payment method issued or belonging to anyone but you;
- we have reasonable suspicion that you have intentionally tried to circumvent or influence our Checks, conceal requested information or provide false information (e.g. by using VPN or any other services or software to hide your location);
- we have reasonable suspicion that you committed a breach of the Terms.
- We may refuse to open an account for you or terminate Your Account without giving a reason and at our sole and absolute discretion. If we terminate Your Account under this section, we will return the real money balance of Your Account to you (subject to reasonable charges and our ability to do so using the payment method we verified as belonging to you).
18. ALTERATION OF THE WEBSITE
- We may, in our absolute discretion, alter or amend any product offered via the Website at any time.
19. IT FAILURE
- Where unexpected system flaws, faults or errors occur in the software or hardware which we use to provide the Website we will take immediate steps to remedy the problem.
- We do not accept any liability for IT failures which are caused by your equipment used to access the Website or faults which relate to your internet service provider.
20. ERRORS OR OMISSIONS
- A number of circumstances may arise where a bet is accepted, or a payment is made, by us in Error.
- Neither we (including our directors, employees, partners or agents) nor our partners or suppliers shall be liable for any loss including loss of winnings that results from any Error by us or an error by you. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from any such Error.
21. EXCLUSION OF OUR LIABILITY
- Your access to and use of the products offered via the Website, is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
- We will provide the Website with reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in the Terms. We do not make any other promises or warranties the Website, or the products offered via the Website, and hereby exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) all express, implied or statutory warranties in respect of the same.
- We shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any business losses, including but not limited to loss of data, profits, revenue, business, opportunity, goodwill, reputation or business interruption or for any losses in relation to your use of the Website.
- You acknowledge that your contractual relationship with regard to your use of the Website is exclusively with us, and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you waive any and all right and agree not to bring any claim or initiate legal proceedings of any kind against, or seek damages or compensation from, any third party involved in operation of the Website including, without limitation, the right holders, developers, providers or licensors of the games and payment processing services offered through the Website. You agree that no third party shall be in any way liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website.
- You shall compensate us in full for any claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and any other charges that may arise as a result of your breach of the Terms.
- Where you are in material breach of the Terms, we reserve the right, but shall not be required, to provide you with notice (using Your Contact Details) that you are in breach, requiring you to stop the relevant act or failure to act and notices of our further actions under the Terms.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
23. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights, which are either owned by us or used under license from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Under no circumstances shall the use of the Website grant to you or anyone else any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever. To the extent you may acquire any intellectual property rights as a result of your use of the Website despite the provisions of this section, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally, completely and finally assign all such acquired intellectual property rights to us or the respective third party.
- No rights whatsoever are granted to use or reproduce any trade names, trademarks or logos which appear on the Website except as specifically permitted in accordance with the Terms.
24. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
26. COMPLAINTS AND NOTICES
- Should there be any claim or dispute relating to bet(s) on GGPoker, please contact us at [email protected] and complaint is assigned to customer support representative.
- We aim to provide you with a substantive response to your complaint as soon as practically possible, but not later than 4 days from the date we receive the complaint. Depending on the complexity of the complaint, our inquiry may take longer than 7 days and/or require additional information from you. In such a case, we may extend the inquiry period by a further 10 days and/or request additional information from you, and shall inform you of this fact within 10 days from the date we received your initial complaint, giving the reason or reasons why such extension is warranted. This complaint’ procedure is offered to you as a service free of any charge.
- We aim to keep you informed throughout the process. On receipt of your complaint, we will email you and acknowledge that we have received your complaint, will confirm the particulars of your complaint and provide you with a copy of this procedure.
- You agree that in the unlikely event of a discrepancy between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail. You acknowledge and agree that our records will be the sole and sufficient evidence in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding your complaint, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details. For Your protection and to ensure the best possible service to You by GGPoker, all conversations and other relevant communication between You and GGPoker may be recorded and/or monitored.
- We will not tolerate derogatory, abusive or violent behaviour or statements that are threatening, vulgar, defamatory or otherwise offensive. Should You behave in any such manner towards GGPoker’ employees, (as determined in GGPoker’s sole opinion), GGPoker reserves the right to suspend and/or close Your Account and stop all communication and/or replies from GGPoker, and/or take any further measures as may be deemed appropriate, including reporting to relevant local authorities and law enforcement agencies.
- Should you be dissatisfied with the results of our inquiry into your complaint, you may contact Pardee Consulta, (the “ADR Entity”) at Pardee Consulta Ltd, First Floor, Victoria Buildings, 8, Triq l-Ghenieq, Naxxar, Malta, e-mail:[email protected], phone: +35621433000 for the matter to be settled. The Pardee website is the following: www.pardeeconsulta.eu.
- The ADR Entity will resolve our dispute acting in arbitration / adjudication capacity. This, however, shall not preclude the ADR Entity from attempting to resolve the dispute through mediation, conciliation and/or negotiation, prior to acting in arbitration / adjudication capacity. Please visit http://www.adrbypardee.eu for details on how our dispute may be resolved by the ADR Entity.
- The conclusions of the ADR Entity acting in arbitration / adjudication capacity, shall be binding upon both the company and you, precluding both of the parties from rereferring the same dispute to be resolved by litigation or other formal administrative procedures; should either party refuse to respect such conclusions, they may be enforced as an executive title under the laws of Malta.
- A secondary option for raising a dispute is available through the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform provided by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. Please visit the aforementioned link for more details and to submit a dispute for resolution.
- If the Dispute remains unresolved, You can also bring forward your dispute to the Malta Gaming Authority by contacting [email protected]
27. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge the Terms, in whole or in part, to any person, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you.
28. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, civil commotion, interruption in public communications networks or services, industrial dispute or DDOS-attacks and similar Internet attacks having an adverse effect (“Force Majeure”). Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of the provisions of the Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
- If any of the Terms are determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, our original intent.
31. LAW AND JURISDICTION
- For players registered on the Website the Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malta, and the parties agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
32. RESPONSIBLE GAMING AND GAMBLING
- We are committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
- Deposit Limits – in order to assist our players in gambling responsibly, we have a Deposit Limit within each customer account. This option can be accessed within your account section. Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the deposit limit will take effect immediately, but an increase can only occur after a 24 hour cooling-off period.
- Self-exclusion – should you need to take a break from gambling with this Website and all other skins and Websites operated by the license holder, we provide a self-exclusion facility. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for a specified period and the account will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period. Excluding yourself will affect your account with this Website as well as other Websites operated under the same license.We will use our best endeavours to ensure that, if you have requested self-exclusion from our Website, you will not be able to open a new account with us or any other Website operated under the same license. However, in the event that you succeed in creating a new account by supplying false data, or via any similar means, you agree that all liability for any losses subsequently incurred as a result of using our Services will fall on you. Should we become aware that you have supplied false data, or any similar means, to open an account with us, we reserve the right to immediately close that account and retain any winnings.
- Reality Check – A pop up will appear to remind you that you have been playing for one hour. This pop-up will be displayed every hour. This pop up will remind you of win/loss amount. You will then select to continue to play or log out. You can deactivate the Reality Check at any time by opting-out on the pop up. If you would like to revise the time interval of reality check, you can do it in Account-Setting-Responsible Gaming.
- Underage Gambling – it is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on our Website. We carry out age Checks on all customers who use payment mechanisms, which are available to under 18s and additionally perform random age Checks on customers using other forms of funding mechanisms. Please note that anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited and may also be reported to the authorities.
- Filtering Systems – filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling Websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the Legal Age to register or bet with our site, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider parental filtering solutions
- Any notice of increase or cancellation of financial limits described above will be accompanied by a twenty-four (24) hours cool down period in which the player will not be able to revert the conditions previously placed on his account. Decrease of the limits shall come into effect immediately.
- We are committed to supporting Responsible Gambling initiatives and encourage you to find information about Responsible Gambling at the websites of the following organisations: GambleAware (https://www.gambleaware.co.uk/), GamCare (https://www.gamcare.org.uk/), GordonHouse (https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/), Gam-Anon (http://gamanon.org.uk/) and GA (https://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/).
- Where we provide hyperlinks to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. You use any such links at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the information contained on them.
- The original text of the Terms is in English and any interpretation of them will be based on the original English text. If the Terms or any documents or notices related to them are translated into any other language, the original English version will prevail.